Our clients are experiencing
- 33% reduction in work related injuries
- Reduced absenteeism
- Lower staff turnover and higher morale
How is this being achieved?
To find out more call:
Harold Sternfeld on
0422 369 963
Office Ergonomics & Manual Handling Training Melbourne
If you are charged with overseeing the OHS component of a business then no doubt you are aware the costs of injuries in the workplace are an increasing issue.
Direct expenses, interruption to the smooth running of your business, effects on staff morale and of course the legal implications are all a concern to HR and management.
You would also know that;
- The majority of workers compensation claims are a result of poor manual handling.
- That work related injuries and workers compensation claims have long reaching effects
- You have a personal duty of care to provide a safe workplace.
Why wouldn’t any organisation invest in programs that
- Add to the bottom line,
- Build staff morale,
- AND take care of employee wellness?
The Work Active goal is to encourage all workers to
Be PRO-ACTIVE not RE-ACTIVE
when it comes to work-related injuries
Our Corporate Services Include
Client Profile includes:
- Distribution Centres
- Manufacturing operations
- Library services
- Medical Imaging organisations
- Day Procedure Centres
- Government Offices
- Professional services including accounting practices