Workplace Injury Assessment
Our qualified Physiotherapists will work with you to analyse potential causes of injuries in your workplace. Direction as to how training and adjustments to SOP will reduce exposure to injury.
Guidance for injury management of your injured workers. Return to work guidelines.
If work-place injuries are an issue in your operation, then you know the risks.
- Many workers compensation claims are a result of poor hazard identification and risk analysis.
- Work-related injuries and workers’ compensation claims have long reaching effects.
- You have a personal duty of care to provide a safe workplace.
How can this be achieved?
By engaging Work Active’s services, including our:
- Workplace Injury Assessment
- Return to work process
- Training programs
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment
- SOP design and review
Early intervention and communication with key people in your organisation will reduce work place exposure to injuries.
- Experienced professional attends your facility at agreed times throughout the working week.
- Review mechanism of injury.
- Guide potential treatment and return to work process
- Written report outlining measures required to improve the safety in your work place.
- Early intervention.
- Referral letters to allied health practitioners.
- Communication with Occupational Health and Safety staff and team leaders.
Work Active delivers a program that addresses workplace injuries, their management and return to work options.
- Monitoring of processes that result in injuries.
- Reduced time off work.
- Direct communication with treating practitioners.
- Reduced workers’ compensation costs and improved productivity.