SOP Design and Review
Our qualified Physiotherapists will work with you to review, design and produce Safe Operating Procedures (SOP) guidelines for your workplace. Our product will be specific to your workplace. Examples include manual handling, office ergonomics and machine operation.
If work-place injuries are a risk in your operation, then you know the risks.
- Many workers’ compensation claims are a result of poor process.
- Work-related injuries and workers’ compensation claims have long reaching effects.
- You have a personal duty of care to provide a safe workplace.
How can we improve your Safe Operating Procedures (SOP) guidelines?
By engaging Work Active’s services, including our:
- SOP design and review
- Early intervention and communication with key people in your organisation.
- Experienced professional attends your facility at agreed times throughout the working week.
- Review manual handling, office ergonomics and machine handling related hazards.
- Work with your key people to design specific SOPs.
- Early intervention.
- Communication with Occupational Health and Safety staff and team leaders.
Supported by associated professionals as required, Work Active designs and produces training videos that builds knowledge and skills for a safe and healthy workforce.
- Monitoring of processes that result in injuries.
- Reduced time off work due to work related injuries.
- Reduced workers’ compensation costs and improved productivity.