Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
Our qualified Physiotherapists will work with you to analyse potential hazards in your workplace. Our written report will include a hierarchy of risk and potential for injury. Further, we will highlight the issues that need to be addressed in priority order in the short, medium and long terms.
If work-place injuries are an issue in your operation, then you know the risks
- Many workers’ compensation claims are a result of poor hazard identification and risk analysis.
- Work-related injuries and workers’ compensation claims have long reaching effects.
- You have a personal duty of care to provide a safe workplace.
How can this be achieved?
By engaging Work Active’s services, including our:
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment
- SOP design and review
- Experienced professional attends your facility at agreed times throughout the working week.
- Review manual handling related hazards.
- Written report outlining potential hazards and hierarchy of measures required to improve the safety in your work place.
- Early intervention.
- Communication with Occupational Health and Safety staff and team leaders.
Work Active delivers solutions for a safe and healthy workplace.
Your business will benefit from:
- Reduced Hazard exposure.
- Reduced time off work due to work related injury.
- Direct communication with management.
- Reduced workers’ compensation costs and improved productivity.