Why wouldn’t any organisation invest in programs that
- Add to the bottom line,
- Build staff morale,
- AND take care of employee wellness?
And if office ergonomics is a requirement in your operation, you know the risks.
- Poor office ergonomics result in staff members being uncomfortable and a subsequent reduction in productivity
- That work related injuries and workers compensation claims have long reaching effects
- You have a personal duty of care to provide a safe workplace.
How can this be achieved?
By engaging Work Active’s services, including our Manual Handling Training:
- One hour training programs, tailored to your work requirements
- Delivered by specialist Physiotherapists who are also qualified workforce trainers
Our clients are experiencing:
- 33% reduction in work-related injuries
- Reduced absenteeism
- Lower staff turnover
- Higher morale
The Work Active goal is to encourage all workers to be PRO-ACTIVE, not RE-ACTIVE, when it comes to preventing work-related injuries.
3 stage process involves:
- Visit to each participant’s work station for ergonomic set up
Topics – 1 hour program:
- What a Safety Mindset means in your workplace
- Common and best practice Office Ergonomics
- Introduction to manual handling
- Reporting protocols for your organisation
- Warm-up and Stretching to suit your jobs
- Problem Solving Approach to manual handling and office ergonomics that involves your people
- Anatomy and Posture coaching to further reduce injury
- Hazard and Risk Assessment
- Customised instructions for your workplace
Client list includes:
- Distribution Centres
- Manufacturing operations
- Library services
- Medical Imaging organisations
- Day Procedure Centres
- Government Offices
- Professional services including accounting practices
Supported by associated professionals as required Work Active delivers a program that builds knowledge and skills for a safe and well workforce.