Work Active can provide you with a range of ergonomic furniture.
Having spent considerable time sourcing this equipment, we consider the range a practical and functional way to improve your office ergonomics.
Products we sell
Following several requests from our clients over the years, we have sourced a range of ergonomic equipment that is both affordable and beneficial for your home or office work site.
Benefits on ergonomic office furniture
Features can be adjusted
- One size does not fit all
Comfort and increased productivity in the workplace
- The more comfortable your staff are the more productive they are.
- Decreased time off work with aches and pains.
- Less time away from their workstation stretching and moving
Preventing blood circulation problems
- Soft, contoured seats prevent pressure on the blood vessels at the back of the thigh and knee
Preventing lower back problems
- Proper lumbar support contours and supports the back
- Stools with forward tilting seats allow the user to have their hips less flexed (bent) and as a result there is less pressure on the spine
Swivel and wheel mechanism
- It is better to have a seat that swivels and is mobile than to place your back in a compromised position twisting and bending
Giving an air of professionalism in the workplace
- We all perform better when we have appropriate equipment
- Enhance both your customer and employee’s perception that you care about their health and safety