Why wouldn’t any organisation invest in programs that:
- Add to the bottom line
- Build staff morale and
- Take care of employee wellness
If work-place injuries are an issue in your operation, then you know the risks
- The majority of workers compensation claims are a result of poor manual handling.
- Work-related injuries and workers’ compensation claims have long reaching effects.
- You have a personal duty of care to provide a safe workplace.
How can this be achieved?
By engaging Work Active’s services, including our:
- In-House Massage
- On-site treatment of injured workers
Early intervention and communication with key people in your organisation.
Our clients are experiencing:
- 33% reduction in work-related injuries
- Reduced absenteeism
- Lower staff turnover
- Higher morale
The Work Active goal is to encourage all workers to be PRO-ACTIVE, not RE-ACTIVE, when it comes to preventing work-related injuries.
- Experienced professional attends your facility at agreed times throughout the working week.
- Treatment carried out on injured workers.
- Instruction regarding exercise and other aspects of rehabilitation.
- Early intervention.
- Emphasis on return to work for those on modified duties or continuing normal duties where possible.
- Communication with Occupational Health and Safety staff and team leaders.
Supported by associated professionals as required, Work Active delivers a program that builds knowledge and skills for a safe and healthy workforce.
Your business will benefit from:
- Monitoring of processes that result in injuries.
- Reduced time off work attending off-site practitioners.
- Direct communication with treating practitioners.
- Reduced workers’ compensation costs and improved productivity.