Manual Handling Training
Work Active delivers programs that build knowledge and skills for a safe and healthy workforce. Why wouldn’t any organisation invest in programs that:
- Add to the bottom line
- Build staff morale and
- Take care of employee wellness
If manual handling is a requirement in your operation, then you know the risks.
- The majority of workers’ compensation claims are a result of poor manual handling.
- Work-related injuries and workers’ compensation claims have long reaching effects.
- You have a personal duty of care to provide a safe workplace.
How can this be achieved?
By engaging Work Active’s services, including our Manual Handling Training:
- A two-hour training program, tailored to your work requirements.
- Delivered by a Physiotherapist who is a qualified Occupational Health and Safety workforce trainer.
Our clients are experiencing:
- 33% reduction in work-related injuries
- Reduced absenteeism
- Lower staff turnover
- Higher morale
The Work Active goal is to encourage all workers to be PRO-ACTIVE, not RE-ACTIVE, when it comes to preventing work-related injuries.
- Explains what a Safety Mindset means in your workplace.
- Common and best practice Manual Handling techniques and principles for your environment.
- Reporting protocols for your organisation.
- Warm-up and stretching to suit your employees’ tasks.
- Problem solving approach to Manual Handling that involves your employees‘ input.
- Anatomy and posture coaching to prevent further injury.
- Hazard and Risk Assessment.
Supported by associated professionals as required, Work Active delivers a program that builds knowledge and skills for a safe and healthy workforce.
Your business will benefit from:
- Training in Manual Handling Techniques specific to your workplace.
- Awareness of Occupational Health & Safety standards.
- Reduced work-related injuries and workers’ compensation claims.
- Enhance workers’ perception that their employer cares and builds a team environment.
- Fulfill your duty of care to provide your employees with training.